Dead of Winter: The Long Night» Forums » General

Subject: Card List Correct? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dev Null
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks,

Just picked up a copy of this game, and the number of components I have is considerably different from the number listed in the manual; anyone know if that list is meant to be correct, or if I have a broken copy?

I have extras of quite a lot of the tokens.

I'm missing 3 survivor cards, and 3 survivor standups (I have 17 of each; manual says 20.)

I'm missing one main objective card (I have 7, book says 8.)

I _think_ I'm missing 7 normal Crossroads cards (I have 54, book says 61) assuming the red speech bubble icon means the "Adult Only" Crossroads Cards. (There are a bunch of other icons on these cards that don't mean anything to me...)

Does anyone have a complete list of the cards by name, so I can tell which ones I might be missing?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angora Patio
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just unboxed my copy of TLN the other day.
There should definitely be 20 survivors and 8 main objectives.
I also had a whole bunch of extra tokens.
My copy came from CSI (CoolStuffInc).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dev Null
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks mate; that helps. I wasn't able to find a card list already compiled, so I stripped the names of all the cards out of Plaid Hat's website. (Which I assume they won't mind, since they put it up on the web in the first place?) I've tried to load the file into the Files section, so once it clears quarantine, I'll post a link here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dev Null
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In case anyone else ends up in this thread, looking for the same thing: here's a card list I pulled off of Plaid Hat's website.

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/140635/dead-winter-long-n...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dev Null
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the official ok from Plaid Hat for that list. Also, allow me to say how utterly pleased I was with their customer service; I _was_ missing quite a few cards - 9-10 - and they shipped me out replacements quick as you like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.