Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MGAC California
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have thousands of Warlord cards. This game was THE game to play in its hey-day. I would be overjoyed if it was reprinted.

I know a few tried to revive it. Is it over?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wray
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WOW, I just opened my boxes of Warlord to reteach myself for an upcoming game with an unsuspecting friend.

I really loved this game and wish it would come back out again. It did have a power creep as releases came out, but I felt that if there was a way to determine Character Levels to match the type of game you want would solve the issue.

My gaming group each adopted a faction (I was Free Kingdoms) and we would buy the prearranged decks every quarter with a couple of booster packs to trade cards to our faction.

We had a map of the setting and assigned areas where we would challenge each other and invade each other's territory based on our wins. There were points awarded and totaled at the end of each season.

Yes, love to see Warlord make a comeback.

Or bring back the Rank and File system with another IP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Maes
Belgium
Genappe (Loupoigne)
Brabant Wallon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

The production of the 4th Ed has ceased unfortunatly since 2013.
Licence has returned to AEG.

Some Warlord pics are used for other AEG games I think.
Still a good base fan anyway to play it.

It's one of the best CCG ever like MTG or L5R.

A good game is like chess, never stop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Stamate
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

I just got some starter packs for this and put together the base of plugin for LackeyCCG. Only added two decks so far and want to try it out.
Anyone, preferably somebody who knows how to play, wants to try it out and maybe teach me how to play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne Reuter
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Yesterday was my son's birthday. He got a few very nice looking board games. Instead of trying out those he asked me to play a game of Warlord with him. *blink*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex C
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You did something right with that boy there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.