Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there,

we played some 3p coop games and unless we're missing something in the rules i don't think the penalty for disease (and hunger) tokens is drastic enough.

So when you're left with let's say 3 disease tokens, everybody has to put a meeple in the infirmary - is costs everybody 1 time unit to get them back.

But to get rid of the disase tokens you have to use ressources AND time.
So why should you even get rid of them? I know that you don't get a birth token when you don't clear all quarters in the coop game - but when you want to get the 4th round you have to sacrifice a ton of ressources (and of course time) just to get one extra round earliest in the third round (if using birth control).

Are we doing something wrong?
The way we played: When at least one disease token remains in one of the quarters: every player has to put on meeple in the infirmary (again we're always talking about coop).

If it matters: We are using the german version and i've read through the recently released errata-sheet which does not change anything for us.

Anybody else had this issue?

Thanks!
Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that depending on how you're playing leaving the disease/hunger tokens can be beneficial, but it depends on the situation. Also don't forget that to win coop at the end of the last cycle all tokens must have been cleared from the quarters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Germany
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mb
Oh, wow, we completely missed the last page where it's said you have to clear all tokens at the end of cycle 4.

Thanks for pointing this out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.