$30.00
Miloš Miko
msg tools
Hello everyone!

We here at CGE Digital are all aware that you guys are very excited and patiently waiting for the release of the digital version of the game Through the Ages.(Still not there I'm afraid). But! We are getting there and a huge step is our upcoming Beta test of the game.

Right now, we are internally testing the multiplayer and adding all the necessary features.

We are also looking for a small group of dedicated and experienced players - both in tabletop and online version of the game.

At this stage of development, the app is NOT available for testing on smaller devices such as iPhone or Android phones. You will need an iPad device with iOS version 7 or higher, or a Tablet with Android version 5 or higher.

If you are interested in joining this closed beta, please send us an email to digitaltesters@czechgames.com with the following information:

How long have you been playing Through the Ages (both tabletop and online version)?

How often do you play the game?

How confident do you feel playing it?

What device are you going to use for testing (including its OS version, RAM size and Model Number(Most of the time on the back of your device))?

Now please understand that at the moment the beta is still not active, we are mainly looking for players so that we can have them ready to jump in once testing starts. It may take some time so do not be surprised if we do not reply right away. We will contact you once the time is right.

CGE Digital

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sign me in!!!
email sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rue Sailmana
Netherlands
Zaandam
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
email sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
email sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Mueller
Germany
flag msg tools
I'm ready! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Rumin
Spain
flag msg tools
I am ready for the beta, I have just send you an email (PD: the spanish user)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
- -
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm probably not an experienced enough player for the beta, but I'm excited about the app! When it's released, will it also be available on phones or only tablets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio MILITO PAGLIARA
msg tools
Email sent, hope to be in

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Cranfill
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for inviting us to participate! E-mail sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus
Italy
Torino
Piemonte
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wish exist a windows app for this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Rumin
Spain
flag msg tools
any news?? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miloš Miko
msg tools

Hello,

no news yet I am afraid. We are still receiving emails from you guys which makes us all very happy. Some time passed since the last news but hang in there. You certainly weren't forgotten.

We are just making sure that the game is going to be as enjoyable as possible for you. We will contact you when it is ready.

Wulf
CGE Digital
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ryan furton
msg tools
mb
So excited..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrizio Senesi
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmb
I m interest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miloš Miko
msg tools
Mighty Leaders of the Ages!

It is finally here! The Through the Ages Multiplayer Beta has officially begun and right now, the first wave of testers should be receiving their emails with detailed instructions on how to download the app.

Unfortunately, only people with iPads are allowed in. But, don't worry, once there is a more optimized build, we will let in more players as well as people with Android.

So keep a look out for news and invites in the near future.

Wulf
CGE Digital
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf_09 wrote:

It is finally here! The Through the Ages Multiplayer Beta has officially begun and right now, the first wave of testers should be receiving their emails with detailed instructions on how to download the app.

Unfortunately, only people with iPads are allowed in. But, don't worry, once there is a more optimized build, we will let in more players as well as people with Android.

Wulf
CGE Digital

You should definitely let me in. I just sent my email because I found out about this thread an hour ago. You should still totally let me in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Schaer
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
GREETINGS, PROFESSOR FALKEN. SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redward wrote:
Wulf_09 wrote:

Wulf
CGE Digital

You should definitely let me in. I just sent my email because I found out about this thread an hour ago. You should still totally let me in!

Haha, I'm in the same boat...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping I get an invite ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pyros Legend
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, didn't you invite all iPad users this time?

Because im not sure that i (with my iPad) just haven't been chosen. Or my email from 4 months ago has been lost at the very first time.

Just curious, Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miloš Miko
msg tools
Hi Poom,

"once there is a more optimized build, we will let in more players"

No your email was not lost, we have all of the emails with the information you all gave us stored. This was just one wave of testers, we plan to invite more in time.

So no we didn't forget about you.

Wulf
CGE Digital

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf_09 wrote:
Hi Poom,

"once there is a more optimized build, we will let in more players"

No your email was not lost, we have all of the emails with the information you all gave us stored. This was just one wave of testers, we plan to invite more in time.

So no we didn't forget about you.

Wulf
CGE Digital

That is glorious news!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Rumin
Spain
flag msg tools
I have an ipad and didnt receive nothing cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sonny A.
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lucatony wrote:
I have an ipad and didnt receive nothing cry

I wish I didn't receive nothing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Soule
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah unfortunate that I didn't get an invite, I have the 2017 iPad and would have tested the heck out of it.

Oh well, I'm testing Race for the Galaxy and having a blast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.