Subject: Size sqare on board? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danny Cantwell

Central Point
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if anyone knows what size in millimeters is one square space on the the KDM board. I kickstarted the game and want to get into the process of making some custom terrain. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Martin
msg tools
10mm, size of a survivor base

Edit: 30mm, excuse me, just woke up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Koch
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
A square is actually 34 mm long and the black lines between the squares are about 1 mm thick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
note16th wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone knows what size in millimeters is one square space on the the KDM board. I kickstarted the game and want to get into the process of making some custom terrain. Thanks!

3D terrain is just going to get in the way. It looks amazing, but most of the terrain in the game can be moved onto and over by the survivors and monsters, so take that into consideration before spending too much time on that project.

Good luck! If you do do it, post some pics!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Cantwell

Central Point
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greasy Reese
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Go for it! I've been wanting to add 3D terrain for a long time, but haven't got around to making any. If you do, post pics!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.