Popular Tags: [View All]
SwatSh
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Just before my first play and after reading the french rules, just to be sure to play it right, could you please answer the 2 following questions:

1) Raid & number of actions
I'm I right if I say that, at my turn, I make 2 actions if I go to the village and only one action if I do a raid?

2) Taking a worker at the Mill
If I take a worker at the mill, it is the color of the taken worker who decides how much I can take (1 or 2 provisions). Is it right?

Thansk a lot for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SwatSh wrote:
1) Raid & number of actions
I'm I right if I say that, at my turn, I make 2 actions if I go to the village and only one action if I do a raid?
Yes, this is correct. On your turn you always place a worker and take a worker. When raiding, you take the worker from the raided location.

SwatSh wrote:
2) Taking a worker at the Mill
If I take a worker at the mill, it is the color of the taken worker who decides how much I can take (1 or 2 provisions). Is it right?
Correct. The color of the worker taken determines the effect of the Mill. The same is true for the Silversmith.

SwatSh wrote:
Thansk a lot for your help.
You're welcome! Enjoy the game. We love it! It's my group's current favorite worker placement game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SwatSh
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Marty. It's clear for me now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.