Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Heeren
Germany
Eppstein-Bremthal
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
For those of you who like to acquire one of the promo elks, a limited number is available at

https://cundco.de/en/feuerland/183/handbemalter-elch-fuer-ei...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's so good I have forgotten where my regular elk is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh aka "Ossian Grr"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got AFfO as a Secret Santa gift, and I am a super completionist, but I'm not sure I can justify $9 for a hand-painted first player token.. It's very tempting, but I think I can just drive up to Maine and buy a nice plastic moose instead

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good to see you on again Frank! Thanks for the heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered, but received the message "We were not able to send the order confirmation by mail, please contact the shop owner"

Does this mean my order still went through? I have an order number and transaction number. Paypal was also charged.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sthrjo wrote:
I had the same issue. I logged in to cundco.de and saw my order, not yet processed. I guess the would-have-been-sent email contains further instructions regarding payment. But since I have the order number and the banking facts I can just do the transaction and hopefully it will be processed.

Since it deducted from PayPal and I have the number, I hoped it just went through for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
PlanetM
badge
Gaming with the family :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem, also paying by PayPal. I emailed them to check and they confirmed they had received and were processing the order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.