Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like there is a new campaign being offered with the Kickstarter reprint of OST1. Will this be available to purchase for those of us that already own the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
POUM
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
T-Mo wrote:
Looks like there is a new campaign being offered with the Kickstarter reprint of OST1. Will this be available to purchase for those of us that already own the game?

I do hope so! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few of us who has asked this in the comments on the kickstarter, still waiting to hear back from Mark. I am a strategy guide pledger and really hope to get my hands on the Die Falle Campaign.

I do think he's making himself a disservice will all these different pledge levels, there should be more addons instead. Much easier for backers to pick what they want and add appropriate amount.

Mark if you are reading this, there is no need for a pledge manager with addons. Unless ofc the backer numbers end up a few thousand, then it might be very practical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

I'm sorry. I don't understand the question. Anyone can pledge. The link is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1408460255/old-school-t...

If you are referring to the Die Falle and solitaire stretch goal... as I said in the Kickstarter, after we have reached those stretch goals, I'll make them available as an add-on/pledge level. I think we will get there, and I think everyone will be happy.

Max, I hear you, and six successful campaigns into this Kickstarter thing, I believe I know a **bit** about it. The pledge levels offered is always a bit of a crap shoot. There are production reasons tied to the initial game that limit what I can offer. Furthermore, as you alluded to, OST isn't Scythe, we just don't feel a pledge manager is a smart choice. Trust me, we have some ideas. I think everyone will be happy. What I would really appreciate is promotion. Just help me talk this up, post on Facebook (your own page), Twitter, CSW, BGG, anywhere. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark Holt Walker wrote:
Quote:

I'm sorry. I don't understand the question. Anyone can pledge. The link is here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1408460255/old-school-t...

If you are referring to the Die Falle and solitaire stretch goal... as I said in the Kickstarter, after we have reached those stretch goals, I'll make them available as an add-on/pledge level. I think we will get there, and I think everyone will be happy.

Mark,

I already own OST1 so my questions was on the campaign offered with it as a separate purchase. So if it is offered as a separate deal than that's cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.