Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

Just making sure I understand this correctly, is the campaign starter deck supposed to be shipped in the future? I don't recall getting a copy of it.

Is there anything else being shipped in the future (this is the for the $72 option).

Thx
jonpfl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the pledge level description on Kickstarter:

Quote:
Note: You'll get the base game, character packs, stretch goals, and promo cards in October. The Boss Decks and Campaign Starter Decks will ship separately (before they are available in stores, estimate January 2017). Don't worry, you only pay shipping once!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really do not want to be offensive!
I just noticed...

A lot of people complain about shipping, okay it took much longer and I was pretty lucky to get my copy in the middle of october in Essen, otherwise I also would've been a little bit frustrated if I would still wait like others. I hope the shippment of the other products (wave 2) will work better.

On the other hand people order a product for 72$ plus shipping costs and do not exactly know "what they order". I am not looking down at you Jon (or others) but this was explained on the first site of the campaign and if I remember correctly at other points like the pledge manager. I do not want to be overly didactic (I hope this is the correct word I searched in the dictionary ) and I probably won't make friends with this post but this question is also beeing asked since some weeks in the comments at the kickstarter project. I just wondered how many times it's asked.

As already said, this isn't meant to be offensive. Maybe people just forgot it because they supported the project severals months ago unlike late backers or they supported a lot of projects. 2 weeks ago people asked this 3-4 times at the same day at kickstarter and they just needed to read some comments below their own to get an answer. You could easily play a drinking game, you read a comment, the other person reads the next comment and if somebody complains in the comments about a missing item the person must drink alcohol

PS. Do not play this drinking game if you change the rules and you would drink alcohol if somebody complains about shippment at all, way too many alcohol...

I just read every day so many negative comments at kickstarter and I wanted to say it's not everything the fault of WWG^^

PS. PS. You will receive the campaign, 2 boss decks and the star realms promos early next year. I hope you enjoy hero realms so far

EDIT: I would like to add that I had to post this in Jons thread (sorry guy) because I am not allowed to post comments at kickstarter (as a late backer although I invested 72$ and shipping costs)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Roger the Alien wrote:
I really do not want to be offensive!
I just noticed...

A lot of people complain about shipping, okay it took much longer and I was pretty lucky to get my copy in the middle of october in Essen, otherwise I also would've been a little bit frustrated if I would still wait like others. I hope the shippment of the other products (wave 2) will work better.

On the other hand people order a product for 72$ plus shipping costs and do not exactly know "what they order". I am not looking down at you Jon (or others) but this was explained on the first site of the campaign and if I remember correctly at other points like the pledge manager. I do not want to be overly didactic (I hope this is the correct word I searched in the dictionary ) and I probably won't make friends with this post but this question is also beeing asked since some weeks in the comments at the kickstarter project. I just wondered how many times it's asked.

As already said, this isn't meant to be offensive. Maybe people just forgot it because they supported the project severals months ago unlike late backers or they supported a lot of projects. 2 weeks ago people asked this 3-4 times at the same day at kickstarter and they just needed to read some comments below their own to get an answer. You could easily play a drinking game, you read a comment, the other person reads the next comment and if somebody complains in the comments about a missing item the person must drink alcohol

PS. Do not play this drinking game if you change the rules and you would drink alcohol if somebody complains about shippment at all, way too many alcohol...

I just read every day so many negative comments at kickstarter and I wanted to say it's not everything the fault of WWG^^

PS. PS. You will receive the campaign, 2 boss decks and the star realms promos early next year. I hope you enjoy hero realms so far

You're not alone on that. Having people ask questions they have received answers to right in their mailbox is overly annoying. When it happens 10 times a day. And it has been answered in the comment right before theirs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry,

I order a bunch of things on KS and I cannot always remember what was said weeks or months ago (or what I paid for it).

I briefly scanned the forum here on BGG and didn't see anything mentioning the Campaign Starter Deck so I figured I would ask here (and figure there might be someone out there who is wondering the same thing).

Thx
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpfl wrote:
Sorry,

I order a bunch of things on KS and I cannot always remember what was said weeks or months ago (or what I paid for it).

I briefly scanned the forum here on BGG and didn't see anything mentioning the Campaign Starter Deck so I figured I would ask here (and figure there might be someone out there who is wondering the same thing).

Thx
jonpfl

Your excuse isn't accepted because there is no need for.
I just wanted to share my observation^^

As a late backer I am not allowed to post at the kickstarter page so I had to post here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Khan
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roger the Alien wrote:
jonpfl wrote:
Sorry,

Thx
jonpfl

Your excuse isn't accepted because there is no need for.
I just wanted to share my observation^^

As a late backer I am not allowed to post at the kickstarter page so I had to post here

On the Kickstarter page your observation would be drowned anyway because of all the complaints - and the people you are addressing it to would not read it because otherwise they would have read to answer to their question as well :-)

Maybe BGG should start a forum category called "shipment", this seems to be about 90% of forum discussion in the first days of a Kickstarter (and also mechs vs minions) - and should be kept separated from discusssions about the actual game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.