Subject: Dead-Alhambra $13.11 Amazon FS w/ Prime rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon has an extra 20% off the already low price on Alhambra bringing it down to $13.11 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045K9YXA/ref=vp_c_A269GA...

The big box is $39.83 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002E06D46/ref=vp_c_A19IZH...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Alhambra $13.11 Amazon FS w/ Prime
FrankNBeans13 wrote:
Amazon has an extra 20% off the already low price on Alhambra bringing it down to $13.11 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0045K9YXA/ref=vp_c_A269GA...

The big box is $39.83 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002E06D46/ref=vp_c_A19IZH...

Geez. I might buy this just for the box so I have something of a reasonable size to bring to game nights since I own the Big Box! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Cray
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great deal, if only it wasn't created by the worst game company in existence. I won't buy a game from them again, even if it was a dollar. They are actively stealing money from people via Kickstarters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len S
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geez...can't beat that price! In for one. Thanks OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
FrankNBeans13 wrote:

Geez. I might buy this just for the box so I have something of a reasonable size to bring to game nights since I own the Big Box! laugh

Someone posted pictures on how to pack the big box contents into the little box, so if you have the big box that's quite a deal to have a smaller box to carry around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Jello
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
FrankNBeans13 wrote:

Seriously. I sold my Big Box and bought a used copy of the original game for $20. If I had been able to pick up the original for 13 bucks, I probably would have done exactly this, and used the components from the base to make a travel version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Jello
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kcray wrote:
Great deal, if only it wasn't created by the worst game company in existence. I won't buy a game from them again, even if it was a dollar. They are actively stealing money from people via Kickstarters.

No, they are not. They are just incompetent as hell.

There are way, way, way way worse game companies than Queen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Bodah
United States
Melrose
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big box deal is dead

I can't read. You have to click a checkbox to apply the discount

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that was fast! It was what, like an hour?

Small box still has the coupon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just placed an order for the big box. Make sure you click the coupon below the price and will show up during checkout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brinegar
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grabbed one for Christmas gift. Thanks OP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably the best deal I've seen on a game I'm actually interested in. It's nice to have a classic with good components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
kcray wrote:

I didn't realize I had my money stolen by them. Some deliveries took a while, but I have a pile of Big Box versions now and I think I am completely caught up on all the ones I got via Kickstarter.

I suspect I paid too much, but I have done that for TMG games and others before, as well as for "new Essen releases" I bought at BGG.CON that went down in price significantly before I played them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Doerr
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
Origins 2017 Jun 14th - 18th
badge
Unplayed Countdown: 2 left to play
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Geez. I might buy this just for the box

Be aware that the new version comes in a slimmer 'pizza box' style box, not the standard Euro size box you might be expecting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Box Alhambra was about $43 for me, with Texas tax. Nice, but I already have a copy and that is a bit much for another gift.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Bodah
United States
Melrose
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worth noting that the big box is $40 with free shipping (no need to hit $50) when you include the coupon. Really good deal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i'm done with queen's big boxes, they are such a waste of space, it's sad they did such a bad job of the inserts. Most of them leave tons of space. The kingdom builder one is the only one that's somewhat well done, and that one's insert will get tossed when i pick up marshlands at some point.

Allhambra i wanted to get the BB, but will just pickup the expansions separately i guess now. Or wait for the BB to go really cheaply and pack into the small box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Forgot they announced they will be making a new version with the 6th expansion and other addons. Probably partially why they are going so low.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
canceled my order forthe small box for now, not sure if i should get the BB now. Really wish their BB's were smaller

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
jwspiker wrote:
canceled my order forthe small box for now, not sure if i should get the BB now. Really wish their BB's were smaller

They wouldn't be Big Boxes then would they?

You want a Medium Box version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Anyone else get the feeling that Queen is using Amazon to clear a warehouse or two out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like the coupon is gone. Still a low $16.39 though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pugnax555 wrote:
Anyone else get the feeling that Queen is using Amazon to clear a warehouse or two out?

Good observation. The sale, and now these coupons...

The coupons are weird, though, because they are up for a matter of hours and then gone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
doerrhb wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Geez. I might buy this just for the box

Be aware that the new version comes in a slimmer 'pizza box' style box, not the standard Euro size box you might be expecting.

Thanks for pointing that out! On closer inspection the new box has about 50% more space so it's even more attractive as a home for all the big box contents actually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stupid good deal. Even without 20% off Alhambra is a good deal even if it's been that price a number of times (or continuously?) over the past couple weeks, but $13.11 is ridiculously good.

Big Box is still alive at $39-ish by the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.