• [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Astoria, but my free time for such a long game is limited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
In Manhattan, near Columbia U, though usually away on weekends, might have an opening midday Saturday 12/10.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Raspler
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also a NYC/ST Ascendancy gamer... when/where do you play, Dylan?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on time/location, I'm around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Myers
United States
New York
flag msg tools
My best day is usually Saturdays. Could do weeknights, but its a long game, so that might not be the best idea.

I usually play at The Uncommons in the village.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Myers
United States
New York
flag msg tools
That could work for me. I usually play at The Uncommons downtown. They usually get crowded around 1 PM on weekends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo I'm in easy to reach Brooklyn Heights, convenient to almost any subway, a the first stop or two in Brooklyn from Manhattan. I host this and many other games all the time at my place. PM me if you want to set up dates. I'm retired, so often available, and have some pals who play too of course.

In addition to evenings and weekends, once a week or so we play a game or two in an afternoon, break for dinner at 6 PM, and finish off with a couple of games of something short like Cry Havoc, the other new SciFi game I have, which is fun and only takes a couple of hours. Some people who can't make an afternoon (usually Wednesdays) join us for dinner and later on.

Anyone who wants can PM me at anytime to join in the fun!

My pal from Canada is coming over around the holidays for his annual visit, and we'll be especially gaming our brains out in general! I'm also running a number of games on Saturdays in January--Introduction to Heroscape, Star Trek Ascendancy (but not with the expansions yet, now delayed), and Commands & Colors Epic Napoleonics (multiplayer; shipping Dec. 7-10). I'll also be playing Firefly now and again, and many, many other things (I've been collecting board games and over 30,000 54mm toy soldiers since the 1960s, so there is a lot of stuff here...and I'll play your games too!)

I'm sort of a one man mini-club, over here in what a pal has called The Game Palace! I have a large table, with a gourmet convenience store right downstairs. There are no crowds or distractions over here.

Anyone who wants to play here can PM me their regular email/and or phone number, and if you like I'll organize some play dates with those who respond for Ascendancy...scheduling is always a bit of a chore, but faster through regular email or phone.

Feel free to check out my current game collection here if you are interested. I'm always "recruiting" locally, and currently have several new pals I've met here on bgg or in the new gaming group here in my local development community, which is run by one of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meeple We may be setting up a first game for Sunday Dec. 4, the day after tomorrow, here at my place. Anyone interested should note that here or better, PM me with your email ASAP! First come, first served.

Sat. Dec. 10 would work for me as well.

Note: Although its a 3 Player game right now, no one will be turned away on Sunday if they are willing to team play a position or observe only. I can sit out myself and just teach; my reward is more new friends who will come over to play this and other games in the future, especially when the expansions come out and we can accommodate more players!

(Edit) It looks like we'll be playing on Sunday with Dylan, his girl friend, and possibly a pal of mine. I'll be sending out my contact info and address by email to anyone who gives me theirs so they can join us. Those who wish will be included in other future board gaming invitations as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, our first game is in fact on for today, Sun. Dec. 4, here at 2 PM. Anyone who wants to bail in at the last minute to just team play or observe and meet us can still Private Message me to do so!

Otherwise, PM me with your email for a second game on Sat. Dec 10. We're rolling! I'll continue to give priority to people from this thread for this second date. Let me know if you want to be included on invites to other board games at my place as well.

And when my old Canadian gamer pal comes down for his annual long visit in a couple of weeks, we'll be gaming our brains out here even more than usual!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
meeple I had a great time teaching the game to Dylan and his gf yesterday, although my own pal had to cancel out. We'll be getting together again for this and other games, so join in if you like!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Moore
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
Bronx here. I have all types of board games, video games, card games, RPG games (D&D), and video games but no one to play with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brigid Mehegan
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hello, this might be a long shot, but my 8 year old son is obsessed with this game,and received it for Christmas...we are completely lost,and could use some help. Perhaps game night is not the most appropriate place for him, but is there anyone that could meet us, perhaps at the library, and give us a lesson on how to play? He is super smart, and actually a formidable opponent....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.