Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Badioli
Italy
Senigallia
Ancona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In our 3 players game, we tried the strategic set of action cards.
During the game I put my 3 moles in a straight line (luckily all made of my tiles) and I made four or five turns in a row using the sling to kill two times an opposite mole who was placed in the middle, and in other turns I moved only my central mole (Y) one step to score again and again many points in the two directions(15, 16, 18 points every time). Something like this:
X---Y--Z

So at the end of the game I scored more than 150 points!

Is it correct that moving one step Y, I score points both for the line X-Y and for the line Y-Z?

This situation has not enjoyed neither me, nor my friends, because I had always an easy move, and they didn't find a way to stop me (remember: in this "strategic" set up game there aren't any bomb card that destroy the ground).

Is it an abnormal situation or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
badiolik wrote:
Is it correct that moving one step Y, I score points both for the line X-Y and for the line Y-Z?

Yes

Quote:
Is it an abnormal situation or not?

I have never played this set, but your opponents had nothing to do ?!
They couldn't move a mole on the hexagon with to force you to redeploy it for example ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanouil Karakostas
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not use the preconstructed sets,
but i rather setup them randomly.

Anyways, the opponents should take care of the situation, and do not allow you to do this, especially in a 3 player game, where two players can stop one if he is the leader.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Cerrato
Spain
Santander
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even if there are not cards to break the terrain in two, there are many many cards to remove moles from the board in that configuration and it surprise me that your moles were intact turn after turn.

Being able to use the long distance shot, the motorbike, the panic attack, the sling... In one turn you could be easily out of the board (remember that when moving you can move ALL your moles and play card on the same turn), so I dont think in a normal way you can score like that 4-5 turns in a row
But anyway, it is legal and you took very well advantage of it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Badioli
Italy
Senigallia
Ancona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only One of my two opponents tried it. He killed two times my central mole, but with a new mole placed and a sling i kill his mole and put my 3 moles again in the same way, even adding a new tile and scoring even more!
The other player (in last position) tried to build his strong position away from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.