Subject: Plague lab rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vash TheStampede
Saudi Arabia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://codexcarddb.com/card/plague_lab
Arrives: Put a -1/-1 rune on all of an opponent's units.
②, ⤵ → For any number of cards with runes, add another rune of a kind already there.

I want to make sure we played it correctly. Is my understanding correct?
If I have plague lab and a max Grave with sword rune and a fading unit with 1 time rune and one +1 rune . Also the opponent have 4 units that has -1 runes and a unit that has forcast 1 time rune and a unit that has a +1 rune

I can then exhaust and pay 2 to do ALL of the following :
Add -1 rune to all opponent units with -1 rune
Add either one more time rune to my fading unit or add one more +1 rune to it (but not both)
Add 1 more sword rune to my Grave
Add 1 time rune to opponent forcasted unit
Choose NOT to add +1 to opponent unit that has +1 rune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct except for the forcasted unit. Unless a card specifically state it affect forecasted units (or unit out of play), they can't affect them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fanjoy
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forecasted cards aren't "in play," so I don't think you can modify them with any effects that don't specify they apply to forecasted cards. Plague Lab doesn't specify that it works on forecasted cards, so I don't think you can use it in that way. Compare to Seer for example. The rest of it sounds fine.

Basically, you go through each card in play and add either one rune or zero runes. Getting an extra sword rune for Grave seems pretty good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.