Subject: Roland's .38 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Royal Sc@m
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...can only be used on Roland's turn as it takes an action to fire it (use ammo) or I can use it while being attacked in the Ennemy Phase also?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
royalscam123 wrote:
...can only be used on Roland's turn as it takes an action to fire it (use ammo) or I can use it while being attacked in the Ennemy Phase also?

The only things you can do during the Enemy Phase are Fast or Reaction. As you note, Roland's .38 takes an Action, which only happens during Investigation Phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Suarez
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
The cultist shook his head. A wry smile on his lips as he watched Roland fumble for his gun.

"You had your chance to kill me, it's my turn now."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear, you never get the chance to fight during the enemy phase (barring some hypothetical future fast event that lets you fight). It makes no difference what weapon you have or even if you have a weapon at all.

It might be confusing coming from the board game, where investigator and monster "fight each other" at the same time. Here, the investigators fight in their turn (with no penalty for failing unless there's retaliate or its engaged with someone else) and the enemies attack when provoked or during. Enemy phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.