Subject: Sewers of Nar Shaddaa rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Q
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this skirmish mission last weekend.

I used

Kayn Somos
Heavy Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper

Grand Inquisitor
Elite Stormtrooper

I was against

Luke
Elite Echo Base Trooper
Wookiee Warrior
Rebel Trooper
Rebel Saboteur
Mak

I tried to stage a 2 pronged attack. 1 with Kayn and heavies and regular stormtroopers to the north and 1 with the elite troopers and Grand Inquisitor to the south.

The rebels went east and south, but mostly straight into the central water/garbage room.

My elite troopers didn't last long against sab blasts and wookiee swords with Luke providing the re-rolls.

Kayn and his gang up top had a solid round 3 knocking off some troopers...who were swiftly reinforced the next round

Inquisitor was good with his saber throw and got both wookiees down to half health fast but ultimately had to keep his distance. Mak was sniping the elite stormtroopers well.

Eventually, it was the grand inquisitor rushing towards Luke for a super focused attack ignoring the wookiees flanking him that decided the match. The Grand Inquisitor swung his saber...and completely whiffed on the attack...I think 1 damage ended up getting through...that was ultimately the beginning of the end...

Wookiees tore strips off the not so Grand Inquisitor and while he tried to run away, Luke finished him off with a rifle shot to the dome.

Kayn did what he could...but it ultimately was Luke cutting him down with a saber that finished him off in round 6.

All in all, that rebel list was damn strong! Luke providing attack re-rolls for multi figure deployment cards...ouch!

The health of the wookiees is incredible, they wouldn't die!

Lessons learned...Grand Inquisitor is big...but if he can't do damage he's wasted...I think he'd do better picking off the troopers/sabs/Mak with saber throw as opposed to going head to head with Luke and Wookiees and that's still only 1 attack with hopefully cleave...I feel as though another elite stormtroopers would be stronger with multiple attacks and attack re-rolls etc.

Anyway, was a fun mission!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.