Subject: Still on the boat? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Majchrzak
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man it sucks that this guy is still on the boat. I was hoping to give some copies out as Christmas gifts. I guess this won't probably be here by Christmas at this rate, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems very unlikely. There's a slim chance it could start shipping next week and make it in time, but I wouldn't count on it. Especially given the usual holiday shipping delays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Majchrzak
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is unfortunate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel T.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It will be in the stores mid december, around 15th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Csaba L
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hope you will be right. Can I ask where you get the information from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
souloon souloon
Poland
flag msg tools
It was updated yesterday - still on boat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel T.
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My local game stores all have a mid december date to ship my pre-orders. They are 90% sure with these release dates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perignon wrote:
My local game stores all have a mid december date to ship my pre-orders. They are 90% sure with these release dates.

Math doesn't add up.

On the boat is estimated to be 4-6 weeks. The status is dated 11/30.

Unless it originally went on the boat before this (an unknown to me), we're looking at 4-6 weeks and then 7-10 days for it to get into stores (and then another few days in shipping if you ordered online). Even a conservative estimate puts its likely arrival on anybody's table in mid January.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Marino
United States
Windsor
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Great Googly Moogly!
badge
That's the sealiest thing I've ever heard!
mbmbmbmbmb
Anarchosyn wrote:
Perignon wrote:

Math doesn't add up.

On the boat is estimated to be 4-6 weeks. The status is dated 11/30.

Unless it originally went on the boat before this (an unknown to me), we're looking at 4-6 weeks and then 7-10 days for it to get into stores (and then another few days in shipping if you ordered online). Even a conservative estimate puts its likely arrival on anybody's table in mid January.

It has been on the boat, minimally, since early November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pascal Lefebvre
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the status updated to On the Boat when the cores updated to Shipping to Retailers. So early November at the very least. I don't think it'll make it for December 14th, but for sure it should be available sometime this month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Majchrzak
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I mean I used to follow Netrunner and shipping was always 2 to 3 weeks after the shipment got off the boat. So if this comes out this year I would be surprised now that it's still on the boat. I'm guessing early January at this rate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
The Armada stuff just updated to Shipping Now, and I think it went on the boat at the same time or later than Dunwich. It's possible DL could sneak in for December if it also gets updated this week, but definitely not for the 15th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jelle Van Camp
Belgium
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there more recent info on the release date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL, I'm probably the only person here hoping they wait 2 weeks. I gotta get paid first. Christmas totally cleared out my gaming budget!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:
LOL, I'm probably the only person here hoping they wait 2 weeks. I gotta get paid first. Christmas totally cleared out my gaming budget!

Yes you are!

Hey - if you can get it somehow in our hands by end of the week, I'll pay for both of ours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.