4 Posts

Jump Gate» Forums » Rules

Subject: Game end conditions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GiB GiB
France
flag msg tools
I'm confused at the wording of the second end condition : "The game ends immediately when there are no more Resources at any Planet".

Shouldn't this be "in all Planets", meaning every planet should be emptied ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GiB GiB
France
flag msg tools
And another question regarding endgame.

When the BlackHole gets its 7th marker during a land+claim, does the game end immediatly, or after the claiming phase is complete ?

I.e. before game over, can players take their ressource on the claimed planet, and can the claimer mark the planet for 4 points ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Worden
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.mwgames.com/JumpGate ... check it out! ;-D
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GiBc wrote:
I'm confused at the wording of the second end condition : "The game ends immediately when there are no more Resources at any Planet".

Shouldn't this be "in all Planets", meaning every planet should be emptied ?

Good point -- you are correct. It means that there are no more resources available across all the planets.

-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Worden
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.mwgames.com/JumpGate ... check it out! ;-D
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GiBc wrote:
And another question regarding endgame.

When the BlackHole gets its 7th marker during a land+claim, does the game end immediatly, or after the claiming phase is complete ?

I.e. before game over, can players take their ressource on the claimed planet, and can the claimer mark the planet for 4 points ?

All of the things related to the current action is completed first. In your example, all marked resources may be taken, the planet is marked, and the player claiming the planet may choose 1 more resource. And then the game is over.

-Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.