Patrick Mullen
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
This isn't me, this is General Creighton Abrams, the man who took over MACV after Westmoreland. A genius, innovator and American hero in the truest sense.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Any comments regarding the functionality of the VASSAL module from those who have played using it?

Thanks,

Pat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Brunton
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's a very nice Vassal module - good right click functionality for the units. I've only played 1 scenario solitaire (scenario 1) so other might want to chime in. However from my perspective if you're waiting to buy the game due to uncertainty on the vassal module I'd say go ahead and get it.

Doug
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Mullen
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
This isn't me, this is General Creighton Abrams, the man who took over MACV after Westmoreland. A genius, innovator and American hero in the truest sense.
mbmbmbmbmb
dougb1 wrote:
I think it's a very nice Vassal module - good right click functionality for the units. I've only played 1 scenario solitaire (scenario 1) so other might want to chime in. However from my perspective if you're waiting to buy the game due to uncertainty on the vassal module I'd say go ahead and get it.

Doug

Hi Doug,

Thanks.

I eagerly await delivery. I may do a blog-like thing on it, Vassal is easier. And I'll likely play it far more on Vassal as well.

Pat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.