Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just completed all the episodes for Doc in the story game, but I can't read past the first page of his comic. That page has a thirteen in a circle at the bottom, I think. The navigation is white and black circles, which are normally the icons for current page and page count in other apps. In those apps, swiping right to left turns the page. Any clues for me? I'm finding the story mode tedious to begin with, and my inability to navigate is making it worse.

Lee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Schaumberg
United States
Seymour
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll start with I don't know how to get the next comic, I'm trying to finish Belle's second chapter and I can't figure out which car is the 'sitting car'. Does anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon T
Australia
Peakhurst
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had trouble making the comic pages turn, it usually takes a few swipes before I can do it. Now I'm thinking maybe I should try just tapping or double tapping at the side of the screen.

Schaumbee wrote:
I'll start with I don't know how to get the next comic, I'm trying to finish Belle's second chapter and I can't figure out which car is the 'sitting car'. Does anyone know?

Any objective is usually marked on the playing screen with a blue star with an icon inside, usually an action icon if that's what you have to do, or just an exclamation mark an arrow if you just have to be at the location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.