Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For any applicable member of the Mythic Team,

Will the Deluxe Storage Box contain separators for only the core box items? or will there be additional separators for the expansions and addon materials (which would be unused if the expansions are never purchased)? Or could the expansions and addon material come with their applicable separators to be added to the Deluxe Box? Along with allowing for room in the Deluxe Box for the additional content. It would be nice to be able to get everything from the all-in bundles into the deluxe box, rather than having some cards later contained in expansions and other small boxes.

Thanks for any thought given to this!

Best campaign I have ever backed! Leo should just start a business running KS campaigns, and thanks to all the hardwork of everyone involved as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd also like to know/request if sleeved cards can fit.

Additionally, the dice tray should be big enough to hold more than 1 playset of dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Voice of Olympus wrote:
This fits all the cards from everything. All the SG, all the add-ons, plus the core box.

Good question from Ron. I will ensure that sleeved cards are taken into account.

Voice of Olympus

the only additional statement around the box I've seen.

However being designed for all addons it implies that there are also separators for them, otherwise separators wouldn't make sense at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arah wrote:

Additionally, the dice tray should be big enough to hold more than 1 playset of dice.

Leo has confirmed many times live that sleeves will be accounted for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
frch0603 wrote:
For any applicable member of the Mythic Team,

Will the Deluxe Storage Box contain separators for only the core box items? or will there be additional separators for the expansions and addon materials (which would be unused if the expansions are never purchased)? Or could the expansions and addon material come with their applicable separators to be added to the Deluxe Box? Along with allowing for room in the Deluxe Box for the additional content. It would be nice to be able to get everything from the all-in bundles into the deluxe box, rather than having some cards later contained in expansions and other small boxes.

Thanks for any thought given to this!

Best campaign I have ever backed! Leo should just start a business running KS campaigns, and thanks to all the hardwork of everyone involved as well!

The Deluxe Storage box will contain all of the dividers for the cards of the whole content of the KS.

Thank you very much for your support and your kind words
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
frch0603 wrote:
Arah wrote:

Leo has confirmed many times live that sleeves will be accounted for

I hope it fits fantasy flight sleeves specifically. Most games that support sleeves support sleeves that barely go over the top of the card. FFG sleeves are a little longer and wider than other sleeves so I hope that these will be supported.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Foy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do the stat cards fit in there as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lauest
Denmark
Helsinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am soooo gutted that I didn't order the deluxe storage box. There's no way to fit all of the stuff in the ordinary boxes. Really, it was just $25 (I think). Major "doh!" moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The BCW card boxes are extremely cheap. I highly recommend them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Caibre wrote:
The BCW card boxes are extremely cheap. I highly recommend them.

This. This is what I’m doing. They’re like 5-10 bucks and they’re great for all kinds of games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
asgorn wrote:
Voice of Olympus wrote:
This fits all the cards from everything. All the SG, all the add-ons, plus the core box.

Good question from Ron. I will ensure that sleeved cards are taken into account.

Voice of Olympus

However being designed for all addons it implies that there are also separators for them, otherwise separators wouldn't make sense at all.

Here we are a year later and if you sleeve all the cards they don't even come close to fitting in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TrainwreckX wrote:
asgorn wrote:
Voice of Olympus wrote:

Voice of Olympus

Here we are a year later and if you sleeve all the cards they don't even come close to fitting in the box.

I ran out of sleeves about a third of the way through and will have to wait for a new delivery, but so far it looks like it'll fit with Arcane Tinmen Standards. (Which are my favourites anyway)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using FFG Greys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TrainwreckX wrote:
I'm using FFG Greys.

I think FFG are 100s, AT standards are 80s, so they take up less space (and I prefer their feel, but obviously that's personal preference).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kicking myself for not getting this....any way to get one now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
TrainwreckX wrote:
I'm using FFG Greys.

I think FFG are 100s, AT standards are 80s, so they take up less space (and I prefer their feel, but obviously that's personal preference).

and that's basically one of the main issues when trying to design box space with sleeves in mind.
You give up on fixed space requirements as it depends on the sort of sleeves you use as reference, in particular if large numbers of cards are concerned where even minimal per sleeve differences sum up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
I get the impression that FFG sleeves are one of the most, if not THE most, popular brand of sleeves on the market. Surely building a box to their thickness, leaving extra room for things like 80s, would not be a bad choice for any consumers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TrainwreckX wrote:
I get the impression that FFG sleeves are one of the most, if not THE most, popular brand of sleeves on the market. Surely building a box to their thickness, leaving extra room for things like 80s, would not be a bad choice for any consumers.

Well, it would be a bad choice for Dragon Shield users, which are 120s.

I'm not sure how you could increase card space in the box without increasing the box size itself at this point, which would make it more expensive.

That being said, if it was up to me, the DSB would be large enough to fit all the cards at 120, all the maps and other components and the minis, come with foam and probably cost at least 100$ by itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Havelock Vetinari
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OT: do we know who is the hero on the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Z
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jambosson wrote:
OT: do we know who is the hero on the box?

I believe that's Achilles. But have some nagging suspicion that the God of War himself might made it onto the cover of the DSB.

Happy to be corrected...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herschel Krustofski
msg tools
TrainwreckX wrote:
asgorn wrote:
Voice of Olympus wrote:

Voice of Olympus

I fit everything in the deluxe box + 2 expansion packs + used 23 dividers (sleeved as well) using Ultra Pro sleeves. Totally happy with it, but I'm not a sleeve snob.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
TrainwreckX wrote:

Think ahead? You are so unreasonable....

/sarc

I really wish more companies considered this when planning their cards. Few really need a unique card size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Silber
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah the sleeved cards thing isn't totally accurate, depending on brand...

I used FFG sleeves, can't fit everything.

Don't even have the Titans or Hell Judges yet, and you can see I need to put half the recruitment and the divinity cards where the dice are supposed to go.

Also don't even have room for the campaign cards (?) in the box. They had to go back in the core box.

Slightly disappointed as someone who wanted every card in one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
This has also been my experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.