Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
For any applicable member of the Mythic Team,

Will the Deluxe Storage Box contain separators for only the core box items? or will there be additional separators for the expansions and addon materials (which would be unused if the expansions are never purchased)? Or could the expansions and addon material come with their applicable separators to be added to the Deluxe Box? Along with allowing for room in the Deluxe Box for the additional content. It would be nice to be able to get everything from the all-in bundles into the deluxe box, rather than having some cards later contained in expansions and other small boxes.

Thanks for any thought given to this!

Best campaign I have ever backed! Leo should just start a business running KS campaigns, and thanks to all the hardwork of everyone involved as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Guinoza
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd also like to know/request if sleeved cards can fit.

Additionally, the dice tray should be big enough to hold more than 1 playset of dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Voice of Olympus wrote:
This fits all the cards from everything. All the SG, all the add-ons, plus the core box.

Good question from Ron. I will ensure that sleeved cards are taken into account.

Voice of Olympus

the only additional statement around the box I've seen.

However being designed for all addons it implies that there are also separators for them, otherwise separators wouldn't make sense at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F
United States
Willmar
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Arah wrote:

Additionally, the dice tray should be big enough to hold more than 1 playset of dice.

Leo has confirmed many times live that sleeves will be accounted for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
frch0603 wrote:
For any applicable member of the Mythic Team,

Will the Deluxe Storage Box contain separators for only the core box items? or will there be additional separators for the expansions and addon materials (which would be unused if the expansions are never purchased)? Or could the expansions and addon material come with their applicable separators to be added to the Deluxe Box? Along with allowing for room in the Deluxe Box for the additional content. It would be nice to be able to get everything from the all-in bundles into the deluxe box, rather than having some cards later contained in expansions and other small boxes.

Thanks for any thought given to this!

Best campaign I have ever backed! Leo should just start a business running KS campaigns, and thanks to all the hardwork of everyone involved as well!

The Deluxe Storage box will contain all of the dividers for the cards of the whole content of the KS.

Thank you very much for your support and your kind words
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
frch0603 wrote:
Arah wrote:

Leo has confirmed many times live that sleeves will be accounted for

I hope it fits fantasy flight sleeves specifically. Most games that support sleeves support sleeves that barely go over the top of the card. FFG sleeves are a little longer and wider than other sleeves so I hope that these will be supported.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.