Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clint Walker
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all,
I am going to be buying the new Remastered Editions. I wanted to know if Screaming Eagles and Ghost Panzer (along with the KS scenario cards possibly) can all fit into one box? Can that happen? Does something need to be modified for it to happen? Do I need different trays or something?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cheeko8080 wrote:
Hi all,
I am going to be buying the new Remastered Editions. I wanted to know if Screaming Eagles and Ghost Panzer (along with the KS scenario cards possibly) can all fit into one box? Can that happen? Does something need to be modified for it to happen? Do I need different trays or something?

Thanks!
I have Screaming Eagle, Ghost Panzer, and Texas Arrow in two boxes. One box holds two counter trays and the other the maps, manual, player aids, scenarios.

The new, thicker maps alone take half a box. TA only adds one, so I doubt you will be able to fit everything in SE/GP into one box.
Might be able to squeeze it in as long as you are ok with the lid not completely closing though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Walker
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the reply!

That's what I thought. I'm not going to be getting Texas Arrow. I don't mind that lid sticking up a little. How much do you think it will stick up? An inch?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cheeko8080 wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

That's what I thought. I'm not going to be getting Texas Arrow. I don't mind that lid sticking up a little. How much do you think it will stick up? An inch?
Hard to say, I'll try it when I get home and let you know. Please feel free to remind me in a couple of hours if I haven't gotten back to you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Walker
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Wow thank you so much!
That's so nice of you! Really appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To fit it all in one box you'll need water, a shredder, a slow cooker, and a blender. Let me know if you want the recipe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news: one rule book, two player aids, two scenario books, maps 1-24, and one of the included counter trays all fit neatly into one box!
Shouldn't be a problem to keep the second rule book/player aids in there too.

I overestimated how much space the maps take compared to the single sheet scenarios that were part of the kickstarter

Now the question is if you can find a way to organize all the counters in both games into one tray. They'll fit, but organizing them might be a challenge. Maybe consider something like this: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/135693/band-brothers-coun...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Walker
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.