Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
As stated, I'd like to help decide which images are worthy of becoming part of bgg image rolls. Is that possible? How?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Registrau wrote:
As stated, I'd like to help decide which images are worthy of becoming part of bgg image rolls. Is that possible? How?

Thanks

Yes indeed, you're wanting to be part of the Geekmod process. You can learn all about that at this link.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
Gambiteer wrote:
Registrau wrote:

Thanks

Yes indeed, you're wanting to be part of the Geekmod process. You can learn all about that at this link.

cool

Thanks

I'm clicking on the link within the page you linked, and it keeps sending me again and again to that same page. I guess there's something wrong with that geek do link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Registrau wrote:
Gambiteer wrote:
Registrau wrote:

Thanks

cool

Thanks

I'm clicking on the link within the page you linked, and it keeps sending me again and again to that same page. I guess there's something wrong with that geek do link.

Nothing wrong with the link; you're just clicking on the wrong one. Instead of clicking on "GeekMod", click on whatever category of items you're interested in modding - in your case, that'd probably be Images.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Registrau wrote:

Look at the top of the page where the links are to go into the separate modding areas.

You missed this part:

Go to the https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmod page, and choose one of the items listed in a horizontal row at the top of the screen ....

Have fun earning !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Heisenberg
Spain
Death Star
A galaxy far, far away
flag msg tools
badge
"Say my name"
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I see! Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.