Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Thank you Team for the great KS!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Leung
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmb
And the free Python and Pandora Box! Yeahhh! Cheeers!

YOU ARE IN A GOOD PLACE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had leave before the very end. So we are getting Python as a freebie since we didn't make the unlock?

That's awesome, and even more proof that this is one of the best Kickstarters I have ever seen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dalton

Boise
Idaho
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct Chris - we are getting the Python anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah H
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was fun, even when I found it with two days to go!

I can't find any documentation anywhere that specifies a Pandora's Box. Can someone kindly point that out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Python? AWESOME!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Pandora's Box" is simply a box that all of the stretch goals will come in in addition to the core box. There was no documentation or images provided (as a design may not even exist for it yet).

Comparatively in the Conan board game campaign, one of the SGs (I believe) was a box for the SGs with custom artwork on it, so look that up if you want to get an idea of what it is all about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
The bar got raised with this campaign. Live streams, someone on the comments full-time, someone on these forums answering questions. It's a tough act for anyone else to follow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely one of the best KS campaigns I had the pleasure taking part in. Thank you Mythic Games team!

Is it December '17 yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
You were such a great support that it was no brainer for us to give you Python. It is our pleasure. Thank you very much for your support. We had a great campaign thanks to you.

We will work hard to deliver the best game possible and on time. We will keep you closely posted about the progress with the production.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:
You were such a great support that it was no brainer for us to give you Python. It is our pleasure. Thank you very much for your support. We had a great campaign thanks to you.

We will work hard to deliver the best game possible and on time. We will keep you closely posted about the progress with the production.

Thank you Benoit. Despite whatever minor criticisms I had, this was by far the best handled KS I've backed (and I've backed quite a few).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Easily the best KS campaign I have been part of. This is a new high standard. Well done all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.