Dave Spanton
United Kingdom
Luton
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just looking to see if anyone else is currently having the same issue that I am.

I pledged for a Satan Level pledge and currently I've got a £280 pending transaction for Kickstarter on my account with a time-stamp that is exactly when I pledged.

I know that sometimes Kickstarter do authorisation checks, but I always thought this was a minimal amount, and it also mentions the thing only taking 1-2 days. So far it's been 6 for me.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Muehlhauser
United States
Crystal
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same thing happen and my bank almost closed my card due to suspected fraud.. It may have been because I switched the pledge levels on my 2 accounts and charged me $330 4 times haha.

The charges were eventually moved to temporary transactions and then were reversed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Spanton
United Kingdom
Luton
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
How long did it take Traeyu?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bibious P
msg tools
mbmb
very strange to see such a large amount to test the pipes.
I would keep an eye on it.
I had a bunch of $1 they took a few days to clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxim Kalenkov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
Booh!
badge
Booh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Have the same things

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Sixer
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ぶる ぶるっ
msg tools
Night fell and the hours dragged on, but still we murmured to each other of the King and the Pallid Mask, and midnight sounded from the misty spires in the fog-wrapped city.
badge
We spoke of Hastur and of Cassilda, while outside the fog rolled against the blank window-panes as the cloud waves roll and break on the shores of Hali.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have one pending from Kickstarter from November 25, but it's only for $0.01.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Herne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The same has happened to me and my credit card was suspended. After contacting my credit card company they quickly unlocked my card again. I've also contacted Kickstarter support and they told me that whenever you pledge a large amount they do this "authorisation check" which is then dropped again after a few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Spanton
United Kingdom
Luton
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Niddi77 wrote:
The same has happened to me and my credit card was suspended. After contacting my credit card company they quickly unlocked my card again. I've also contacted Kickstarter support and they told me that whenever you pledge a large amount they do this "authorisation check" which is then dropped again after a few days.

My issue is that I don't feel like 6 days is considered a few

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett Muehlhauser
United States
Crystal
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It took a few days. 6 is a little overkill though, I would contact Kickstarter to make sure, it should eventually reverse though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.