Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: Random "in adventure" stat increases? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim DuPertuis

California
msg tools
mb
Have been trying to keep track of where all of my stat upgrades have come from and have been doing a pretty good job, but I have a couple of stat upgrades that I can't account for. It seems like there were some random "in adventure" stat increases but I don't remember where. Anyone know where these are?

Here is my list of possible stat increase sources.
Anyone have anything else?

Starting Gear
Personal Items
Character Level Upgrade Chart
2D6 Level Upgrade Bonus
Gear Cards
Artifact Cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lewis
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are a few missions rewards that can result in a stat (usually Health or Sanity) increase or decrease.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken H.
United States
Amherst
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there are some travel hazards, and some Town events (or results on the building event charts) that result in permanent stat gains.

Doctor's Office rolls can result in permanent health gain, I think. And then both the Injury and the Madness tables can grant permanent bonuses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim DuPertuis

California
msg tools
mb
Was actually looking for NON-health or sanity increases. 16 on the travel hazards chart can give +1 max grit, but that seems to be the only one. Don't have any mutations or injuries, so they can't be from those tables. Nothing on the basic Town Events gives stat increases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo B.
Italy
Genova
flag msg tools
All right. Then, fine. The title is "Cheese Song". Eh-hem. Hn... Here I go:
badge
Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Rella Rella Rella Rella~ ♪ Pizza mozzarella~ ♪
mbmbmbmbmb
Can be from the Search Party mission reward?

Edit: sorry I read just now the NON-health or sanity part blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe more
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mb
Only thing that comes to mind that isn't health or sanity is the +spirit from the church conversion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.