Subject: shipping cost rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WE'll KNOW the shipping cost at the same time we add thinks in pledge manager or after a couple of days when we have finished with our order??
For example
I put 2 core boxes .........the shipping cost is this
I add a bundle the shipping cost now is this..........
OR
I have to finished with my order i pay and after 2-3 days i will learn the shipping cost??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have it right there when you finish your order, just like in any online store.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not after days???this is good........because they told me that with conan first you finished with you order and after a few days the send the shipping cost!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
not after days???this is good........because they told me that with conan first you finished with you order and after a few days the send the shipping cost!!!!

Not sure where you heard that but if I recall correctly you will get a final cost that includes everything (including shipping) when you go to finalize your pledge in the Pledge Manager. It's just like Thanee said, you will see the exact price before you click "confirm" like you do in most online stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:

Payment actually goes in 2 stages:

1. After the KS finished, usually within a week. You pay the amount you pledged for.
2. When the Pledge Manager opens and you want to finish your order (somewhere jan-feb 2017). You pay shipping and extra add-ons you'd want.

That's basicaly it! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this was not different for Conan if I remember correctly... I added the stuff I wanted and paid for shipping before checking out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.