Popular Tags: [View All]
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!

I had the idea recently to combine two of my favorite things, Talisman and The Legend of Zelda. It seemed like it would be a great fit!

After working on it for some time I am ready to show the world the 104 card adventure deck I completed. The cards in roughly the same proportions as they appeared in the original base game Adventure deck. So you can use these cards alone as their own Adventure deck for the game, or you can mix them up with other sets if you want to. Inspiration was mostly drawn from the original NES game, with a little bit of Ocarina of Time mixed in for good measure. I originally planned to make a set of spells and/or character cards to go with these too, and I might still do that if I feel like it or if demand is high enough.

For viewing convenience, I uploaded all the cards to an imgur gallery that you can find here.

Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear feedback on them as I've yet to try and print them out to play with them. If anybody else is interested in doing so, feel free to ask and when I finish compiling all of the cards into a printable document I will let you know.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Sula
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! These look fantastic! Great idea to combine these worlds! Keep us posted, I will definitely keep an eye on the files section on here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Lilley
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like them! I will try to get some printable files posted in the next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. This is really fantastic. I like the enemies with the unique abilities and unique item-specific Achilles' heels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.