Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin F
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question about something I am slightly confused on... In the setup instructions for the tournament scenario, it lists Elizabeth de Valois as being in the "Marriage to be Arranged" of the French player card (and she is also in the available marriage pool). Does this imply that Philip II broke off the marriage in the hypothetical Turn 2 that would have happened before the game started, and thus Elizabeth can be re-married?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davidson
United States
Orland Park
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Justegarde wrote:
Question about something I am slightly confused on... In the setup instructions for the tournament scenario, it lists Elizabeth de Valois as being in the "Marriage to be Arranged" of the French player card (and she is also in the available marriage pool). Does this imply that Philip II broke off the marriage in the hypothetical Turn 2 that would have happened before the game started, and thus Elizabeth can be re-married?

Um, that's Marguerite de Valois in the marriage pool; not Elisabeth...though, there is Elisabeth of Austria might be the confusion source point.

In short, it's a no on Elisabeth de Valois in this case being in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin F
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tabpub wrote:
Justegarde wrote:

Um, that's Marguerite de Valois in the marriage pool; not Elisabeth...though, there is Elisabeth of Austria might be the confusion source point.

In short, it's a no on Elisabeth de Valois in this case being in play.

And this is why I shouldn't drink. Thank you, you are totally correct. Derp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.