$30.00
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found out that Ben has started a blog where he draws creatures from Evolution based upon their traits. His first drawing is of a species with Long Neck, Cooling Frills, and Hard Shell:

Pretty cool eh? Here is a link to his new blog. Go give him your thumb!

https://boardgamegeek.com/blog/6173/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Stewart
United States
Bowie
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool dragon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think he may have just come up with the evolutionary precursors to Gungans... (kill them now!!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Parker
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Long Necked, Frilled, Shelled species no dyin without a fight. Theysa have da grand army.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh

Thanks for helping me figure out what Gungans is. That's funny!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben just posted his second drawing: Burrowing, Fat Tissue, Long Neck and Body Size 6. I'm not sure if I like it as much, but it made me laugh!

laugh

https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/60058/2-burrowing-fat-tis...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Kiefer
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
It's all about the theme!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have called hardshell scales.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
benjamin CLOVIS
France
flag msg tools
mb

I think Godzilla's Titanosaurus fits the bill....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.