Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlie Foy
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love having my games neatly sorted and basically ready for play out of the box, so insert-building may become an essential part of the excitement of board games for me.

This is my second try at an insert (my first was Gears of War), and I did it after one play, so I don't know if it's the perfect setup, but I think it will work.

First photo, with trays out:

Then, with the trays in the box:

And lastly, I added a small lid for the tokens:

The player boards are in the bottom of the box, with 6 in each side. All the cards are in the upper tray, with the Network cards split between Regular and Advanced/Interactive. The token tray is split between the game bits, the $5 tokens with the 100/200/300 Viewer Counters, and the $1 tokens in the largest section.

Overall, I like how it turned out, though I think I made just a bit too tight. I could have narrowed each tray by a millimetre or 2 and still had plenty of room. Something to remember for next time, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nicely done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to do this as well, but waiting on the expansion first so I don't have to redo it later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.