$35.00
Bruce Voge III
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Folks,

This came to me today from part of our marketing team, it seems we are curious how Happy Salmon looks in the Barnes and Noble locations it is being test marketed it. So if you happen to frequent your local B&N, and its one of the ones on the list, please take a picture of Happy Salmon on the shelf (with the area around it for reference) and post it here. In the body of this message is a request for other information, if you think of it, we would LOVE to have that too, but mostly we want pictures and cities, so we can see how the little guy is being shown off.

Thanks for your help, the official email that was sent to me is as follows:

I am hoping that you will take a look at the list of Barnes & Noble locations below—and enlist yourself, friends or family who are located near these stores to go take photos of our Happy Salmon games merchandised within.

We would like to see how the game is sitting on the shelf, where the display is in the store, and what it is sitting next to---so we can better understand how folks are seeing our game.

Would you pass this email on to friends or family that would be able to snap a few photographs in their local store?

These are the photos and/or feedback I’d love to get in return:

· Happy Salmon on the display/fixture—what is around it, how its sitting on the shelf, etc.
· What the display/fixture looks like that it’s sitting on.
· Where in the store the display/fixture is located

Thank you so much for your willingness to help.

Here are the store locations that have inventory of Happy Salmon:

2368 PRINCETON. NJ

2369 FREDERICKSBURG VA

2370 EL PASO TX

2371 TIGARD OR

2372 INDIANAPOLIS IN

1977 WOODLAND PARK NJ

2113 EL CERRITO CA

2140 BRIDGEWATER NJ

2156 WILMINGTON NC

2159 WARWICK RI

2183 HOUSTON TX

2201 REDLANDS CA

2206 MILLBURY MA

2214 JACKSONVILLE FL

2221 GREENVILLE SC

2233 PITTSBURGH PA

2240 MILFORD CT

2258 FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS IL

2288 CHERRY HILL NJ

2301 BUFFALO NY

2358 MISHAWAKA IN

2554 GLENDALE CO

2588 PORTAGE MI

2675 NEW YORK NY

2737 SARASOTA FL

2739 CORAL GABLES FL

2755 LONE TREE CO

2877 LAKEWOOD CO

2927 SAN ANTONIO TX

2931 SPRINGFIELD MO

2984 SAN DIEGO CA

2993 PEABODY MA

I don’t have addresses for these stores, but the store number is listed first—if there is more than one Barnes & Noble store in that town/area—the staff at the store will know their store number.

Happy Salmon needs your help!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S.
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been a looooong time since I worked at Barnes and Noble, but I never knew our store number when I was there, and I'm pretty sure most employees won't know, unless something has changed, like I said it's been a long time!

If you need to call for the store number I would recommend asking to talk to a manager as they will definitely know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gallo
United States
New York
flag msg tools
For what it's worth my local mall had a Barnes and Noble (Lake Grove Long Island) but that's not the store that carries the game. The Hallmark store across the way from it in the mall had two copies about a week ago. I'm going to grab a second copy because my kids at work can't get enough of it. I may also have a custom deck printed up on artistcow or some other site with some of the extra variant action cards people have suggested here. This game is just too good and too much fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.