Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maurizio Moretti
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In first act on TableTopia you could find this event.

The card says:
"All non engaged heroes may immediately visit the Emporium"

I think all my heroes (even if they don't stand on the same area where the card is) can visit the Emporium (I think immediately means "even they are not in their turn")

As the phrase is not bold written you resolve the event only once, and when you discover it, so give all heroes a chance to trade will be fine.

After first resolution, should I discard the event? Should I place in top of event card or I need some special rules from book or story who tell me that?

Maurizio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Almond
United Kingdom
Nelson
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmb

There are 2 ways to lose the quest, 1) all heroes are in ghost form, 2) you run though the event deck.

If there are 5 cards in the event deck you have 10 rounds to win.

When you activate an event on the map you place it on top of the event deck giving you 1 extra round to win the quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Moretti
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is confirmed that events revealed on the map (not "Story event", so the book of secrets don't say nothing about them) is placed (face up) over the story event deck?

Thank you.
Maurizio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Events (story or normal) are placed over the event deck only when specified
By the Book of Secrets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.