3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: LUDENS - Gaming roundups (London Charity Event 27.11) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex CG
msg tools
Hey all,

Longtime lurker, been into hobby for about 1 1/2 yrs now. I moved from the U.S. to UK in May, and here I am up to no good trying to ind gaming & community. I've whipped up a little something I think I'll be doing more often, so I thought I'd share.

It was fun to attend and fun to make and I hope to help boost the East London folks by doing it. Hope to see/meet you all out there. -A

(edit--not sure if everyone can see the link, something is messed up w/ mine, so here: https://youtu.be/KzwnR-FBbfQ)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex CG
msg tools
hey my silent community. just wanted to send along another fun and silly video to make, if it is ever enlightening to other humans. this time at Inside the Box Games.

any thoughts would be appreciated. or you can just check it out. either way, thanks in advance...

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lam
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool video! I've been meaning to check out the game nights at Inside the Box. Also, props for playing games for charity! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.