11 Posts

Tuscany Essential Edition» Forums » News

Subject: Formaggio PNP for Tuscany EE rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Karhan
msg tools
mbmbmb
After contacting James from SM games, I'm happy to announce that he added the Formaggio player board extension for printing on the Tuscany rules site! This will allow the people without the Tuscany old edition to play with the nice Formaggio expansion without paying 300$ on ebay for the old edition. You can find the file here: http://stonemaiergames.com/games/tuscany/rules/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Erik! Just to note, obviously this PnP is not for people to sell. It's just for you to print and play with for personal usage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulisses
Brazil
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news!

I can use cows from my copy of Caverna: The Cave Farmers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Proglin wrote:
Great news!

I can use cows from my copy of Caverna: The Cave Farmers

To elaborate on this comment: you will need 18 cow pieces (cowples?) for this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Karhan
msg tools
mbmbmb
Or any kind of brown meeple thing or counter. You also need some kind of beads to keep track of the cheese and something to show if you've built the cellar or not. I'm working on a Lego cellar token and will post directions to it later on today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoran Dominkovic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
This is perfect! My gaming partner has been asking about "making cheese" ever since I mentioned that it came in the original Tuscany.

Does anyone has any tips how to print this to make it look as close as possible to the original mats?

Thinking about cheese beds, will there be any issues if we use the wine beads from V:EE?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Karhan
msg tools
mbmbmb
So what I'm doing is printing out the boards (6 copies) on letter paper. Make sure they're printed at full scale so no fit to page. Then just cut them out and put them on some chipboard or cardboard. Both work fine. I use stick glue or spray glue for this. Stick works better. Then just cut out of the cardboard and you're done. You may want to laminate the board with clear duck tape to keep it nice and clean, but that's a personal preference. As for tokens, It's probably rare that you'd run out of glass beads from the base game, but in the case that you do, you can go buy some glass beads from a craft store to fill in. Cows can be bought online or just use some other cube or something. As for the cellar token, I made one out of lego that I will post right now:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flight Doc
msg tools
mbmbmb
One thing to note, there is supposed to be a star in the "make cheese" spot on the mat. This is stated in the rule book but was left off the picture somehow during printing. IMHO, the cheese is an amazing expansion and I was sad to hear it didn't make the cut........Jamey cut the cheese.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I knocked this up over the week and it really was mega easy - just printed out onto paper which I spray mounted to a price of card.

I don't have mad PNP skills so it's not exactly the same size (I overcut) but everything lines up nicely and I stole a few cows from Agricola ACBAS.

Probably won't play for a while as I only just got Tuscany:EE but nice to know I have it for future solo cheesy goodness thanks Jamey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Goncalves
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the arboriculture expansion? Will it also be released as pnp?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flight Doc
msg tools
mbmbmb
Iain, I see your picture. Looks great! Just don't forget that the max amount of cows one player can have is 4. Also, there's a max number allowed for all players based on the number of cows included in the game minus one (to place on the board as a symbol for the trade 1:1 action). Does that make sense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.