flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance Kickstarter - February 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings, dragon allies!

My game design studio, Quixotic Games, joined Twitter this week, and I wanted to invite you to come follow us for the latest news and spoilers for 2017.

We are planning on having up to 5 game designs published in 2017, including Assault of the Giants, another game design based on Dungeons & Dragons.

If you're interested, please visit us at https://twitter.com/Quixotic_Games

Thanks!

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this - I am looking forward to Dungeon Alliance in particular.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron R
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dammit, Andrew! I was really trying to avoid all of that social media crap, but this might push me to sign up. I'm really looking forward to Assault of the Giants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AronR wrote:
Dammit, Andrew! I was really trying to avoid all of that social media crap, but this might push me to sign up. I'm really looking forward to Assault of the Giants.

Yeah, I've been procrastinating about Twitter, but it really has become an important part of our industry. I've certainly been amazed by the communications I've established over the last few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobb Beauchamp
United States
Volo
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Following, but I don't do Twitter much. I'd join/follow a Facebook page in a heartbeat, though.

Glad to have any way to stay tuned in to what you're doing next. Assault of the Giants isn't normally the kind of game I'd get, but I'm certainly interested and am excited to see reviews and get a demo play in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kingbobb wrote:
Following, but I don't do Twitter much. I'd join/follow a Facebook page in a heartbeat, though.

Glad to have any way to stay tuned in to what you're doing next. Assault of the Giants isn't normally the kind of game I'd get, but I'm certainly interested and am excited to see reviews and get a demo play in.

Thanks, Bobb! We do have a FB page, so please feel free to follow us there:

https://facebook.com/quixoticgames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Zuratynsky
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am looking forward to Assault of the Giants after seeing the playtesting at Origins this year after the Attack wing Championships. And now with a Facebook link, I can follow.

However I was still hoping you had some news about D&D Attack Wing especially after the recent WizKids announcement of which way they are going with revitalizing Star Trek Attack Wing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
kingbobb wrote:

You could do us the honors and like our Weiterspielen Blog FB page with your site

Facebook.de/weiterspielen

Most of our content is about games you've been involved with, so it would be only fitting, I'd say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cut_ wrote:
Andrew Parks wrote:
kingbobb wrote:

You could do us the honors and like our Weiterspielen Blog FB page with your site

Facebook.de/weiterspielen

Most of our content is about games you've been involved with, so it would be only fitting, I'd say.

Done! Thanks for showing me the awesome page. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, you're welcome!

Btw Weiterspielen likes Quixotic Games now.

Merry Christmas, fellow DDAW players!

I had some Dragon goodies waiting under the tree for me laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.