Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, on page 10 of the Starter's Guide:

ADVENTURERS ATTACK, ROUND 4 wrote:

If you activate all of your Adventurers you will be able to deliver a Wound to the Ghoul and immediately send it to its final resting place. Activate all four Adventurers and place the Ghoul in grave

Which is followed by the dungeon attack:
DUNGEON ATTACK, ROUND 4 wrote:

With only the Mummy attacking, you do not have to worry about being harmed by its attack as it does not have a positive score

But doesn't sending the Ghoul to the graveyard then give the Mummy a +1 attack power since there is now a creature in the grave?

Or is the Mummy's attack power fixed at the value the grave was when he was put into play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait... I think I see it. Ghoul is a Character, not a Creature. Yes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the cards in front of me, but if I remember, "creature" is a sub-type of character, while "undead" (the Ghoul for example) is another sub-type.

If the mummy attack depends of the number of creatures in the grave, then the Ghoul does not count (but a Goblin would count).

Edit : All opponents in the dungeon deck are Characters (the other parts are traps, terrains and events). Remembering this term is important to resolve some cards/keywords. Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamel Rha is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.