Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Kansiewicz
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a place to check for which gruff and shepherds came in Clash? I combined it with the base game and sorted it alphabetically, so it would be nice to have a simple list of which cards are new.

Also looking for a spot to check for deck lists. I would like to show new players the game with the demo decks from the base game rules, and then transition them to different decks based on play style preferences or preferences for particular factions, Gruff, or shepherds. I kind of imagine something like thronesdb, arkhamdb, or netrunnerdb.

Thanks for the great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Critchfield
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Players have been posting decklists at the Studio Woe forum http://www.studiowoe.com/community.html but primarily focuses around Gruff rather than Clash. Just this morning I created a facebook page for Gruff that is intended to be a community nexus. It should be a great place to post of find a decklist (But it obviously needs to build up some steam).

I have been getting a lot of requests for spoiler sheets. I will be creating something like that in the near future. Probably at www.studiowoe.com

Glad you are enjoying the game. Thanks for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Krindle
Canada
Campbell River
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Keith,

I realize this is coming a bit late, but in case anyone else had the same question, here's a quick list of Clash content. (Note: I'm not counting the replacement shepherds from the base game.)

Shepherds (6)
-Doc
-Cpt. Stovell
-Chu
-Arc
-Vim
-North

Gruffs (6)
-Bukkit
-Dribble
-Skulldozer
-Grover
-Gripjaw
-Toof

Legendary Gruffs (4)
-Gaptooth, The Devourer
-Fluttermind, The Divine
-Pustule, The Rabid
-Gusto the Goatercycle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.