Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Under the SOF CRT, besides the Raid DRMs, does the sentence "if target hex occupied by other than HQ" apply to all DRMs listed? So, for instance, if I launch a Raid against an empty Airbase during a Storm, do I get the -1 or not? I can see it going both ways, the DRM could be there to offset the +1 or +2 when the hex is occupied.

Another question, what would be the definition of "occupied" for these DRMs? A Supply Depot alone in a hex, is the hex considered occupied? What about a MSU or a helo? Or are we talking specifically about ground units with an attack rating of at least 1, as is the case for EZOCs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
Under the SOF CRT, besides the Raid DRMs, does the sentence "if target hex occupied by other than HQ" apply to all DRMs listed? So, for instance, if I launch a Raid against an empty Airbase during a Storm, do I get the -1 or not? I can see it going both ways, the DRM could be there to offset the +1 or +2 when the hex is occupied.

Another question, what would be the definition of "occupied" for these DRMs? A Supply Depot alone in a hex, is the hex considered occupied? What about a MSU or a helo? Or are we talking specifically about ground units with an attack rating of at least 1, as is the case for EZOCs?

That parenthesized note only applies if the hex is actually occupied. The occupation DRMs should really have a note that say "Occupied means by a ground unit with an Attack Strength greater than zero."

As a side note, ZOCs also require a combined stacking value of 2. Which, you will note means a 1/2 Stacking Point battalion on a Supply Depot has a ZOC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless some HQs have an attack strength greater than 1 (Haven't seen any so far), that would indeed solve all your problems, it seems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.