$35.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Russia Besieged» Forums » News

Subject: Compass Games offering Russia Besieged Deluxe Edition for pre-order! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Donald Everett
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the link:

http://www.compassgames.com/preorders/russia-besieged-deluxe...

Good to see that this terrific game will be available again!

-Donald
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge Tremblay
Canada
Brossard
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what is the difference between that new version and the older one ?

Thanks
Serge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serge Tremblay
Canada
Brossard
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, found the info on Comsimworld forum...

Russia Besieged - Deluxe Edition is an updated and upgunned version of the original Russia Besieged. Deluxe Edition will include all the expansion kit components in addition to fully updated and improved rules, charts, tables and map.

Russia Besieged - Deluxe Edition is a Compass Games production. Design is by Art Lupinacci and development by Rob Beyma. Publishing date will be in late summer of 2017. The game can be pre-ordered now with pay now or pay later options on the Compass website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soon Louis
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that your posts were only a month old so a couple of questions. I have the first edition of Russia Besieged and just started playing the Vassal module which is the 2nd edition. It has been a long time since I played this game and was wondering how the Russians upgrade their shock armies when the larger ones become available. For example, if you have a 6-6 shock, how do you upgrade to an 8-6 shock when the latter is available?

On a related subject, looks like L2 Design is out of business. I looked at their website and the last update was a couple of years ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.