Subject: What's included in the classified pack? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm yet ANOTHER individual who missed out on the pre-order so, therefore, missed out on the classified pack also. I read that the classified pack will only be available at conventions (something I hope will change soon).

I'm wondering, though - what all is included in the classified pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Three new characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

senorcoo wrote:
Three new characters.

That's all?

(Asked not as, "That's all?!!!" in disappointing tone, but rather, "That's all???" in a, "are you just providing the highlight and maybe there are other things in the pack as well?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Um, it's classified laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

senorcoo wrote:
Three new characters.

That's all?

(Asked not as, "That's all?!!!" in disappointing tone, but rather, "That's all???" in a, "are you just providing the highlight and maybe there are other things in the pack as well?)

That's the entire contents of the promo pack. Three additional characters. You can really think of it as more of a promo than mini expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Quelin
France
Villeurbanne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
Three new characters.

What are their names / traits / special power / special features?
Thanks, Jérôme
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

senorcoo wrote:
Three new characters.

That's all?

Haha! I try to operate in an economy of words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
jquelin wrote:
senorcoo wrote:
Three new characters.

What are their names / traits / special power / special features?
Thanks, Jérôme

I was hoping that they had a little mark on the player card to identify them, but they do not. I had shuffled mine together, but believe (based on images of the 9 base player boards), the 3 additional characters are:

Hans Gisevius
Abwehr: Diplomat & Abwehr Agent
Restricted and plot cards do not count towards raising your Suspicion during Gestapo Raids

Fabian von Schlabrendorff
Wehrmacht: Adjunct to Colonel Tresckow
You may roll one additional die when taking a CONSPIRE action

Hjalmar Schacht
Civilian: President, Reichsbank
As an action, you may give a card or item tile to another conspirator, regardless of location

I will probably add a small dot or tick in the lower right corner to identify these as the Classified cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fix
United States
Sterling Hts
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered this from Cool Stuff Inc and I the Classified pack was included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rlfix wrote:

Did you pre-order one particularly with the classified pack or just the regular one? I, too, pre-ordered my copy of Black Orchestra through CSI and may have just overlooked the extra three character cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

KT_Cobra wrote:
rlfix wrote:

Did you pre-order one particularly with the classified pack or just the regular one? I, too, pre-ordered my copy of Black Orchestra through CSI and may have just overlooked the extra three character cards.

As a data point, I just received my copy from CSI yesterday (as a normal order), and those cards are NOT in the box.

Here's to hoping they'll show up in the BGG store sometime. Though I get the feeling that the game doesn't lack anything by not having them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fix
United States
Sterling Hts
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered it earlier in the week. The cards were in a small manila envelope in another cellophane envelope that was NOT attached to the box. To me, it was a compete surprise. In fact, if I had not swept my hand thru the foam peanuts, I probably would not have known it was there. I did not pre-order it from CSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Fish
United States
chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool Stuff preorder as well with no bonus cards, I sent an email asking if they forgot to include them or just ran out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dann May
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Hi! Pleased to meet you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fiveangels wrote:
Cool Stuff preorder as well with no bonus cards, I sent an email asking if they forgot to include them or just ran out.

Retailers who pre-ordered stock during the initial pre-order period got the Classified Pack, but they may have run out of those pre-ordered copies and be on to just regularly copies now... just a guess. Getting the Classified Pack from some retailers will be not so much if you pre-ordered as that they did. And it's up to them how they used those.

BGG didn't want any promos for the game, until it was proven a success, but hopefully we can do some BGG store promos at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to look through the box it came in, and I didn't find anything extra in the packing peanuts. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Miniature market Pre-order just arrived here.
Contained the "Classified" cards as a separate envelope sent along with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

KT_Cobra wrote:
I was able to look through the box it came in, and I didn't find anything extra in the packing peanuts. Oh well.

Same here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Daglish
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RPardoe wrote:
Hjalmar Schacht
As an action, you may give a card or item tile to another conspirator, regardless of location

Is this the same Hjalmar Schacht who was saved from a well-deserved hanging after Nuremberg by falling through the cracks during the horsetrading in Nazi lives between the Soviets and the western Allies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rynerson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aforandy wrote:
RPardoe wrote:
Hjalmar Schacht

Is this the same Hjalmar Schacht who was saved from a well-deserved hanging after Nuremberg by falling through the cracks during the horsetrading in Nazi lives between the Soviets and the western Allies?

I don't fully agree with the characterizations in your statement, but yes, that's the same Schacht: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjalmar_Schacht#Resistance_act...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.