Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Have you heard of this, since 'moi' were "soliciting" upon someone donate $25 upon myself with this now. It is easy, as you wrote ahead upon an Admin in regards for the matter with 'viola'! "blossomed"! Who knows? Maybe some *Surprise Prize* could become yours. Let's discuss in Geek Mail and thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to know how I can remove the ugly banner from the top taking up so much unnecessary space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert, I'll bite. Tell me which admin to contact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
jarredscott78 wrote:

Nicely done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh my God They Banned Kenny
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Personally I prefer to "donate" to Google. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
jarredscott78 wrote:
Thank you with your generous offer, while yet another already contacted myself and is in the process of garnering that here shortly. Were there anything obstructing this, then I might prevail upon you as well, later, and thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James D. Williams
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG takes Paypal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Argyle Mac Sook
Antarctica
Someones foot
Luna
msg tools
My arch enemy is Dr. Dryer. Curse you Dr. Dryer!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Even a socks gotta pull up it's sleeve and push. (or at least that's what Mr. foot said.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Tzer wrote:
I'd like to know how I can remove the ugly banner from the top taking up so much unnecessary space.
joetaco wrote:
Is there someway of removing the banner? This is my first year donating, and frankly, I think it looks a little tacky.
indigopotter wrote:

It can be removed with adblock ($25 level, or adblock with geekgold)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tzer wrote:

I'd be fine with the banner removing if I could add my reason for donating to their rolling queue of I Supported Because

which is "because I don't like looking at ads and the fact that many of the users here are the worst kind of nerd is balanced out by their anal-retentiveness being vaguely useful when you don't have to spend time with them in person"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:

It can be removed with adblock ($25 level, or adblock with geekgold)

galad2003 wrote:

Get an ad block extension for your browser. Once you get one then you might have to manually adjust it to block the whole ad. For me I right click the add, hit block this ad and a slider appears. I slide it right until the ad disappears an viola! It's gone.

Oh, guess there's a free adblock option after all A bit of a shame, since I actually like looking at relevant boardgame ads, but the nagging banner on top is a bit much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Anthony-Duricko
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
"The Game Is the Greatest Escape"
badge
Me with my daughter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Robert, I must admit I never have the faintest clue what in the blue blazes you're talking about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the OP he's asking for someone to buy him a 2016 support badge. It's a good thing to do. Not all of us can give BGG financial support but let's face it we'd not be having this conversation without BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
AnthonyDuricko wrote:
Robert, I must admit I never have the faintest clue what in the blue blazes you're talking about.
Did you at least KNOW where and what "Blue Blazes" 'meant'/'derived' FROM? 'moi' does!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
In the OP he's asking for someone to buy him a 2016 support badge. It's a good thing to do. Not all of us can give BGG financial support but let's face it we'd not be having this conversation without BGG.

Because RSP is known for its nice and productive conversations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tzer wrote:
whac3 wrote:

It is actually-- to the regulars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
whac3 wrote:
Tzer wrote:

whac3 wrote:
It is actually-- to the regulars.
ALSO now as 'indicative' upon those DISAPPROVAL of "Support BGG" through their 'exclusion' in "consensual" 'inconsequential' "consternations"!
~"Well, aren't YOU?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Got this DONE now, and my 'thanks' to the "specific whom" whose managed upon "make it so!" for this overall. cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
whac3 wrote:
Tzer wrote:
whac3 wrote:

It is actually-- to the regulars inmates.

Fixed it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.