United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this new version be available in the US?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard it wouldn't be, so I bought a copy on eBay from a UK seller for a surprisingly reasonable amount.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the French version and downloaded the English rules. The game is language independent (save the reference card (which I admit I want but don't need at all, it's a simple game rules wise))
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
These guys ship to the US: http://www.365games.co.uk/party-and-family-board-games/diama...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
repthrd wrote:
Will this new version be available in the US?
IELLO doesn't own the rights to sell the game in the US, so no.
I guess you could order it abroad, though?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can order it in America from the eBay seller below for only $28.99 USD with free shipping. They have sold 19 copies and ONLY HAVE 3 REMAINING. The shipping takes a little while from the UK - just over 2 weeks for me here in Rhode Island USA (ordered on November 16 and arrived today December 2). I can confirm it is the 2016 Iello English Languange version with all the nice components and updated artwork. It was brand new with the shrink wrap and packaged well.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjx25 wrote:
You can order it in America from the eBay seller below for only $28.99 USD with free shipping. They have sold 19 copies and ONLY HAVE 3 REMAINING. The shipping takes a little while from the UK - just over 2 weeks for me here in Rhode Island USA (ordered on November 16 and arrived today December 2). I can confirm it is the 2016 Iello English Languange version with all the nice components and updated artwork. It was brand new with the shrink wrap and packaged well.

Yep, that's the one I bought too. The "3 remaining" might be misleading though as the seller keeps adding more after selling out Good seller though, and in lieu of a US release I was happy to find it on eBay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
bjx25 wrote:

Yep, that's the one I bought too. The "3 remaining" might be misleading though as the seller keeps adding more after selling out Good seller though, and in lieu of a US release I was happy to find it on eBay.

Thanks Y P,

I believe you were the one who pointed me to that eBay seller on another thread so thanks again!!! Can't wait to play with my game group tomorrow night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Saenz
msg tools
MentatYP wrote:
bjx25 wrote:

I think you are right about the 3 remaining! I just tried to buy a copy and when trying to check out I kept getting the message "This item isn't available in the requested quantity. It may have been purchased already, or the listing has expired" but on the page it says 3 remaining. And you can click "buy now" like it's available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information folks! Always enjoyed Diamant but never liked the sub-par Incan Gold components. Picked one up from that eBay seller, my copy of Incan Gold is going to a good home when it gets here. Upgrade!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just noticed an Easter egg on the 2 cave cards with the 5 Rubies. There is a board game lying on the ground. The writing is in French but it's for another Bruno game, The Dwarf King

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Pearson
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
Loves Theme
badge
Des Moines Area Boardgamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like that seller is sold out right now - I will keep my eyes open though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.