Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Nicholson
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seem to go out of print pretty fast? Where can I get a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ferguson
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.ozgameshop.com/card-game-expansions/eclipse-shado...:40+-+AU)&gclid=Cj0KEQiAsf_BBRDMpoOHw4aSq4QBEiQAPm7DL2uCc27smui2hY6tbafE-iJtjoCM7wRt884Udy5ajWIaAiyY8P8HAQ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krisztian Posch
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not to break your heart, but it's widely available in Europe. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Albert
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone at Asmodee dropped the ball big time with this expansion. In Canada it was available in stores for a brief blip and sold out quickly in the later part of 2015. A year later and a reprint is still not available. (It's in the 'In production' phase on their website.) Eclipse has been in the top 10 or 20 list of games on bgg for years. This expansion should have been given more priority than it has in North America.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Soonsin Lee
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I play with Blue
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping it comes back in stock as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Dyck

Washington
msg tools
I was in the same boat as you guys and luckily I just happened to stumble on the expansions at a local gaming store.. My wife gave the blessing and ended up buying both Shadow of the Rift and Rise of the Ancients expansions.. Never been that excited to see them in a local store after looking for the past couple of months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure there are plenty of game stores that have them. You have to do a little leg work calling around though and checking to see if they'll ship something to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
spriggster wrote:
Someone at Asmodee dropped the ball big time with this expansion. In Canada it was available in stores for a brief blip and sold out quickly in the later part of 2015. A year later and a reprint is still not available. (It's in the 'In production' phase on their website.) Eclipse has been in the top 10 or 20 list of games on bgg for years. This expansion should have been given more priority than it has in North America.

I too missed out on the 2 or 3 week window when this expansion was available in Canada in 2015. Have been looking for it ever since. Oh well. Asmodee's loss.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iNano78 wrote:
spriggster wrote:

I too missed out on the 2 or 3 week window when this expansion was available in Canada in 2015. Have been looking for it ever since. Oh well. Asmodee's loss.

https://asmodee.us/en/upcoming/

It's just between print runs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.