Subject: More doubts on plot cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xavi Bové
Spain
Granollers
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some optional elements are in red ( for example Wehrmacht inplot B) but I can't see any reference to this in the rules, is this the multiple instance discarding item that the rules say?
Another point on plot cards, you fail if deducting eagle icon ns in your suspicion track low the impact icons in your dice below the required level, but you are detected you your dice show that many eagle icons? If I understand it right the number of eagle icons in your suspicion level just tell you how many eagles will make you derected and fail, but they do not count on the tally for the plot attempt, yes?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, "Wehrmacht" is printed in Red, because the keywords "Wehrmacht", "Abwehr" and "Civilian" are also colored red, green and blue on the conspirator cards and events! It is to help you recognize them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Büttner-Zimmermann
Germany
München
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Wiggle It!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
And I think you misunderstood the rules for successful, failed and detected plot attempts.

1. You are detected if you rolled at least so many eagles as depicted under your current suspicion. Note that some plots allow reducing the rolled eagles with certain items.
2. If you are not detected: If you rolled at least as many crosshair symbols as Hitlers current military support, you are successful!
3. If you are neither detected or successful, you failed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavi Bové
Spain
Granollers
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.