Subject: KS/Reprints question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,all.

I got the pnp for this game when it was first on ks...but looking at getting the reprint.but just a question.i live in the UK.so what will the shipping costs be? is it coming over from the US.or is it shipped from the uk?.just thinking of the time and costs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You get the shipping cost when you pledge, it's $35 to Sweden so I guess it's the same to UK. Shipping will be done from within Europe so there will be no additional fees to import.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil_X wrote:
You get the shipping cost when you pledge, it's $35 to Sweden so I guess it's the same to UK. Shipping will be done from within Europe so there will be no additional fees to import.

Yes, Max is correct. We will drop ship the OST from China to Games Quest in England, we will then ship the Stalingrad expansions from here to mate up, and Games Quest will ship the products. Hence, there should be no additional customs charges.

You can pledge here. We're approaching the first stretch goal and adding a new goal today. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1408460255/old-school-t...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Halley
msg tools
Quote:
Yeah! You all have been very patient with us. Now we are going to announce a series of stretch goals.First up are the Die Falle and Solitaire scenarios. This includes a scenario booklet and the Die Falle Force Cards (one German and one Soviet) As we wrote in the original campaign...

Three days, seven battles, one winner. A Kickstarter exclusive linked campaign. Players fight three battles per day, on three different sections of the map, choosing in secret where to commit small, medium, and large numbers of their forces. At the end of the day, the counters remain in place, and the players once again choose their commitments for the second day. Again, the results of the battles are permanent, the counters remaining in the positions they held at the end of the day. On the third and final day, there is the ultimate struggle for the ENTIRE map. Kickstarter exclusive, includes scenario booklet and OOB card.

Is there any chance that I can obtain the stretch goals for the KS reprint of Vol I if I already own the game? I don't expect them to be free of course .

Thanks
Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berserker in peace
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
deanhalley wrote:

Is there any chance that I can obtain the stretch goals for the KS reprint of Vol I if I already own the game? I don't expect them to be free of course .

Thanks
Dean

I second that. I already have the PnP version of OST I and these are what I really want:

1) Stretch goals (mainly the scenario book)
2) Strategy Guide
3) Stalingrad expansion

Instead of buying a full game in order to obtain 1), I wonder if this can also be another option (add-on) for the Premium PnP backers. For 2) and 3) I see the official website already selling them. Would there be an offer (such as a small discount) to the backers during the campaign, or the backers just have to pay the full price?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Halley
msg tools
I was nor able to check back in on the OST KS before it ended. Will the $50 deal for the Gamer's Guide, dice, and stretch goals be available for purchase from Flying Pig?

Thanks
Dean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Farrell
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I second Dean's comment. I was watching to see what would be available as I already own the game. I didn't see the $50 offer. I'm guessing it showed up quite late and the Kickstarter ended before I had a chance to check back. Flying Pig seems pretty good at making things available on the website. Hopefully this is one of them (I would buy even at a slightly higher price) although it hasn't made it to the company site as of yet....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.