Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1682809/im-giving-away-...

This contest has been re-opened after discussions with Octavian (who actually praised me running it). Contests using thumbs are allowed, but you have to use thumbs for a particular post as the basis, not the thread itself. This is because thumbs for threads are used in sorting algorithms, and as such when users sorted/searched "hot" threads, nothing but contests would ever come up. In 20/20 hindsight, obviously I should have contacted him first to discuss the contest, which would have prevented the original deletion of this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Adams

Oregon
msg tools
How do I enter? And why is this expansion so expensive? I just bought marvel legendary and remember fantastic 4 from my childhood and liking the Silver surfer a lot. Anyways would love to add to game but not for price I see it listed as. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LastDaysSoldier wrote:
How do I enter? And why is this expansion so expensive? I just bought marvel legendary and remember fantastic 4 from my childhood and liking the Silver surfer a lot. Anyways would love to add to game but not for price I see it listed as. Thanks

It's out of print and, as far as I know, there are no current plans to reprint it. Others can go into details as to why.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.