Subject: Blokus Trigon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jill Gray
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Newbie to this web site with a question. Where might I obtain instruction/rules for the game Blokus? I purchase games at sales and sometimes find they don't have instructions. Is there a place to download instruction/rules? Thanks for any assistance to my question. I really am enjoying your web site. Makes me want to game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally I would find you a link, but I'm on my phone...
Look up the game in the search box at the top of the page and go to the files section. Big chance you'll find it there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The easier way, imho, is to just type

"blokus trigon rules filetype: pdf" into the search engine you are using (probably google).

With which I found:
http://www.boardgamecapital.com/game_rules/blokus-trigon.pdf

Or, if you don't want a pdf, you can search for just "blokus trigon rules".

On BGG, like Marco said, you first need to go to the game page (each game has its own page with forums and different sections), and then sometimes the rules are in the file section, or if nobody has received permission to upload them here, you can often find a link to the publisher's web page in the "web link section".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://service.mattel.com/instruction_sheets/R1985-0920.pdf

edit:ninja mine loads faster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, yours is also better quality. And searchable, since it's text instead of an image. Not that I think Blokus Trigon is complicated enough that you'd need a search function.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And (most importantly of all) welcome to BGG.

Enjoy the hobby.

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jill Gray
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you to everyone for your assistance. This web site rocks! Slowly learning how to navigate. I'm technologically impaired and it's a slow but sure process. Your kindness and patience
is greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.