Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I score multiple closed Biergartens in a round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lauren Sallwasser

St. Louis
Missouri
msg tools
Unfortunately, you can only earn the bonus once per game. Only the outermost walls of your garden count for the bonus, and everything within the outermost walls must be entirely enclosed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
steamboatgothic wrote:
Unfortunately, you can only earn the bonus once per game. Only the outermost walls of your garden count for the bonus, and everything within the outermost walls must be entirely enclosed.

So you have to enclose all the cards that you've played with walls? Or do

I can see a play where I have two walled off areas, so in that case what would constitute "outermost?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Kern
United States
Florence
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mohnkern wrote:
steamboatgothic wrote:

So you have to enclose all the cards that you've played with walls? Or do

I can see a play where I have two walled off areas, so in that case what would constitute "outermost?"

In any situation where you have two walled off areas, you're going to have some walls that aren't on the outer edges...and no, you don't have to enclose everything in walls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.