Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
josnack
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I've got a copy of Colosseum I'm looking to trade. I just bought it new in shrink on ebay, but when I opened it up I found that the back side of the board has a little bit of something on it - probably mildew? - and maybe part of one of the punch boards too. I'm not knowledgeable enough to identify it for sure and don't have the inclination to work at cleaning it up and monitoring it, so I'd rather trade it on at a loss if anyone's interested. Other than the minor whatever it is, it's like new, punched, and seems mostly clean, not damaged or decayed or infested or anything. I can provide pictures if needed.

My want list. Will consider any at least semi-serious offer, including off-list.

Thanks!

edit: let me emphasize - it's minor. A couple of small, light areas of stuff. If you're less neurotic than me it's probably not a big deal at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.