GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,587 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Conventions » WBC

Subject: Give a 10th vote for a fun late nighter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Drummond
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
WBC Team Captain
mbmbmbmbmb
So normally I'd use this time and space to gently campaign for my game in the trial voting. You really should vote for Orleans if you can, it's a great innovative Euro, etc etc etc

But what I would really like people to consider is putting your 10th vote in for King of Tokyo.

KOT has been the Tuesday night late game for the past 3 years and has done very well in this space. It unfortunately only drew 90 people this past year which left it on the outside of the century formula.

I really do think that the late night games are important to WBC and that having one to play every night makes the convention better for everyone. KOT is a bit of a silly dice game, but it does have some strategy and most of a ll is fun and accessible.

And if you needed one other reason, the final table last year managed to have 2 kids at it which was an incredible experience for both of them (one being my daughter). I'm sure they'd also appreciate the chance to play this game again this year.

Thanks for reading.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.